Having your hair and makeup professionally done for your big day will help you feel your very best and ensures that your photos will look even better than you imagined! I am a licensed cosmetologist with over 18 years experience and I specialize in Maui bridal hair and makeup. Here's how it works: on your big day, I will come to your hotel room and bring my whole beauty kit with me. I bring everything we will need to get your hair and makeup glammed up for your big day. My style is very beachy, natural glam meets glowy mermaid goddess. Ha ha, so all that to say this: Maui is a beautiful place to get married. I want you to feel just as beautiful and to highlight your best features, all while making sure you feel confident and comfortable. All you have to do is have clean, dry, hair and clean, moisturized skin. In just a couple hours, you'll be pampered, excited, and glowing like a bride! **If I am not available, or you need more than one stylist, I have a team of licensed hair and makeup artist that are just as talented that are available to book!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP SERVICES!
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY GALLERY BELOW TO SEE MY WORK!
1. Do you come to me? Or do I come to you? What is a travel fee? We are an on location team which means we come to you in the comfort of your own hotel or condo. This saves you from stressing about traveling on your big day and allows you to relax. Travel fees cover mileage, travel time, and parking fees and are included with the services.
2. What kind of makeup do you use? As a makeup artist, I love lots of different brands for different purposes. So, I stock my kit with the best products that hold up really well in the humidity in Hawaii and looks fabulous in photos.
3. Would you recommend a trial? Honestly no. :-) I am extremely confident in a range of looks and styles and all skin types and hair types. However, if a trial would make you feel more confident and less stressed, I'm happy to do a trial! It's the same price as the full service.
4. How do I book my services? Please click "Book Hair and Makeup Services" to send an email inquiry. Once date is confirmed, you will be booked through an online booking system with a contract and payment. A small deposit is required to reserve the date and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to services.
5. How should I prep my skin and hair before your arrival? Please have clean DRY hair and clean, moisturized skin. I will do the rest!
6. How long should I plan for hair and makeup services? For a bride I like to book 2 hours and 15 minutes. This gives us plenty of time to set up, do the services, and clean up. Bridesmaids or additional services usually book for 45 minutes per service.
7. Do I tip my hair and makeup artist? Tips are not expected. But, if you feel you received amazing service, it's always VERY appreciated. 10-20% is amazing!